Caring is our Business. Quality is our Choice...
Quality Choice Home Healthcare employs many different types of caregivers, each one with unique qualifications. The diversity of our staff allows us to match a staff members with your individual needs.
QC offers both temporary and long term care choices, whether you require a few hours of assistance, or full time care, QC is prepared to offer our services to you.
Below is a list of some of the individual services that we offer, if you situation is not listed below, rest assured QC can still provide the care or assistance that you require.
Please fee free to contact us to arrange for a care counselor to meet with you and/or your family. We can help you decide which services and level of care is most appropriate for your individual requirements.
Skilled Nursing Care for all your medical needs
Pre-Natal and Post Partum Care
Meal Preparation / Cleanup
Light Housekeeping / Laundry
Errands / Shopping / Medical Appointments
Community Living Support
- Making/changing beds
- Washing dishes
- Gathering up trash from inside of home and putting it out for pick up
- Meal preparation
- Companionship/friendship/emotional support
- Talking/listening/sharing experiences
- Playing games/cards, reading to client etc.
- Helping keep client in contact with family, friends and the outside world
- Providing transportation to medical appointments, grocery store and errands
- Accompanying clients to recreational and/or social events
- Writing letters/correspondence
- Organizing and reading mail
- Teaching/performing meal planning and preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Accompanying client on walks
- Medication reminders
- Reminding clients to start or finish meals
- Assist with pet care
- Bathing assistance
- Hair care assistance
- Transfer assistance
- Grooming assistance
- Medication assistance/reminders
- Skin care assistance
- Dressing/undressing assistance
- Encouraging clients to follow prescribed exercise programs
- Assistance with urinals, bedpans and/or commodes
- Assisting with positioning in bed, wheelchair and other chairs
Call Us Today!
Proudly Serving the Michigan Counties of Oakland, Macomb, Lapeer,
St. Clair, Livingston, & Wayne!
“Because Quality is the Only Choice”
We Offer Long and Short-Term Care!
www.qchomehealth.com | Quality Choice Home Healthcare, Inc. | Because Quality is the Only Choice. | Sitemap | Designed & Copyrighted by www.elegantwebstudio.com
- Affordable home care assistance
to help maintain independence
- Locally owned and operated
- Qualified, trustworthy, experienced
and compassionate companions
Locally Owned and Operated - Licensed through the State of Michigan
Proudly Serving the Cities of:
Detroit - Livonia - Warren - Canton Twp. - Clinton Twp. - Dearborn - Farmington Hills - Rochester - Troy - Taylor - Royal Oak - Shelby -
West Bloomfield - Southfield - Waterford - West Bloomfield & More!
Contact us today for a comprehensive FREE
in-home consultation immediately. Quality Choice Home Healthcare is locally owned and operated and offers anywhere from two hour visits to round the clock care. We even offer short term relief for family companions.
RN LPN MA
QC Home Healthcare provides a full range of services including
Skilled Nursing Care, Medication Management, Homemaker Services, Physical therapy, Speech and Language Services, Medical Social Services, Hospice Services, Nutrition counseling.
Whether your need for our services are few hours per week, or on a full time basis. QC Home Healthcare Inc. and it's dedicated staff, stand ready to deliver the Quality you expect, and the Service you deserve.
Please contact us today, one of our care coordinators will gladly meet with you and/or your family to discuss what services are most appropriate for your current and future needs. Contact us anytime, we will gladly meet with you at whatever location is most convenient for you.
At QC Home Healthcare, it is our goal to provide the best care possible. We strive to live up to our name with each person to whom we provide our services. It is our firm belief that each of our clients deserves to be treat with dignity, and cared for as if they were our own parents, brother, sister or child.